Thursday, May 30, 2013

Family Home Cleavning

We live in a 742 square foot apartment. This is not a lot of space. It is, however, when you consider that my brother and sister-in-law (SIL) lived on a boat for several years...with two kids (whaaaa?!). I know, it's awesome. So, back to our 742 square feet. Having even 1 dish in the sink makes the kitchen look filthy so, Scott and I began having a weekly "family home cleaning". In the LDS church, it's common practice to gather your family for a weekly spiritual lesson and bonding session where there are games played and treats shared, maybe some songs sung (Grammar Nazi family, did I use that word correctly? Sing, sang, sung right??) Anyway, this event is usually called family home evening. Scott and I are really good at holding regular family home cleaning/evening otherwise known as "family home cleavning". I coined the term one night and the rest is history.


This is what happens when you neglect family home cleavning too many weeks in a row.

Off I go to take care of this mess.

No comments: