Monday, November 12, 2012

I'm going to make this a regular thing

    This weekend I feel like I finally found my perfect cookie dough recipe. Bless! They are fluffy, moist, and chewy! Success! I'm what my grandfather would call a "domestic goddess". Seriously, he called my grandma a Greek goddess for years. Come to think of it, the cookies are not my only domestic accomplishment in the last week.  I'm going to brag:

1: hemmed Scott's pants
2: made Dinah a pillow for her kennel (complete with zipper so we can wash it)
3: home made pizza pockets/ hot pockets


This is the aforementioned pillow.

This is a link to the recipe for what seem to be the perfect chocolate chip cookies.  I used 2 sticks of real butter instead of 1 stick butter and one stick crisco.  I also used coconut flavored instant pudding instead of vanilla. Here ya go!

http://penniesonaplatter.com/2010/09/29/perfectly-puffy-chocolate-chip-cookies/


Domestic accomplishments. I'm awesome.


No comments: